At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you have a solid track record in sales and passion for working with Financial Services clients? Then read on… IBM Global Business Services is hiring an Client Solution Executive with subject matter expertise in Anti-money laundering business process outsourcing.
You will have responsibility for creating strategies and sales plans to achieve pipeline/revenue objectives with innovative and evolving anti money laundering business process solutions. Along with bringing thought-leadership and an understanding of the financial services client business challenges, you will work with practice executives, clients and IBM staff to develop and deliver solutions – especially in the area of cognitive process transformation solutions for anti-money laundering business processes.
• You have a deep understanding for the finance & administration / procurement business systems and processes
• You have first-hand understanding and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive/AI solutions, Business Process understanding of finance & administration / procurement, and offshoring experience
• You understand the business performance indicators associated with the finance & administration / procurement processes
• You have a successful track record selling to the “C” suite or have been a C suite executive.
• You have a deep understanding of the current market trends associated with the finance & administration / procurement process
• You understand business, regulatory and accounting complexities associated with outsourcing
• Serve as a member of the Cognitive Process Services (CPS) leadership team, contributing to refine business process outsourcing propositions, practice and offering development
• Understand client needs, industry trends and develop winning proposals, applying IBM’s Cognitive Process Services capabilities
• Build client relationships and a business pipeline of finance & administration / procurement business process outsourcing opportunities
• Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
• Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
• Support sales efforts of the practice
• Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships
• Contribute to thought leadership and point of view materials aligned with finance & administration / procurement domain
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge and first-hand understanding of BPO with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive/AI solutions, Business Process Modeling, and offshoring
• 5 years of experience in driving successful revenue generating and selling BPO solutions (ideally in a wide array of customer experience/cost take out transformation)
• 5 years of experience in business performance indicators
• 5 years of successful track record in selling to the "C" suite or have been a C suite executive with an understanding of finance & administration / procurement business process
• 5 years of experience in developing and effectively communicating business cases for productivity and automation programs
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10 years of experience in consulting selling skills in financial services
• 3 years of experience in first-hand understanding and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive/AI solutions, Business Process Modeling and offshoring
• 7 years of experience in driving successful revenue generating and selling of BPO solutions (ideally in a wide array of customer experience/cost take out transformation)
• 7 years of experience in business performance indicators associated with financial services processes including sales processes (both enterprise and consumer)
• 7 years of successful track record in selling to the "C" suite or have been a former C suite executive who understands the finance & administration / procurement requirements from a business and regulatory perspective
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.