· Achieve/exceed Systems Servers objectives in your assigned territory
· Accurately forecast and communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual for business through pipeline management
· Develop comprehensive sales plans and strategies to achieve revenue targets
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
· Generate active leads from new and existing clients
· In-depth presentations of IBM systems storage in person and on-line.
· Cultivate relationships with IBM third party partners.
· Write and executive proposals for potential clients
· Proactive and passion to work with dedication to client's success.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Servers Solution Selling/Consultative Selling and prior experience required
· At least 3-5 years field sales experience in the storage industry
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Proven, successful sales track record
· Good understanding of server technology market trends and market dynamics
· Successful experience in managing complex sales
· Lead as consultant and partner with clients to be able to build long-time client partnership.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Proven ability in creating new business and C-Suite level client relationships over the telephone is a must.
· Readiness to travel 10% travel annually.
. Aggressive to engage in competitive and whitespace penetration.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.