This role is for employees at the Procurement Centers that perform operative tasks, but not sourcing, and provides a consistent global process that consolidates purchase order processing and procurement support services in centralized locations around the world. Involves consolidating low risk, low value, fast-turn around transactions and advising on supplier contracts to ensure that IBM benefits from the best possible value and service from these quality suppliers. The employee prioritizes tasks and chooses the best method.
Experience and working knowledge in several interrelated departmental activities. Awareness of functional activities.
Seeks and exchanges information, ideas, and concepts. Some presentation skills are necessary. May require negotiation to achieve coordination.
Use specialized technical knowledge to identify ,evaluate, and resolve various interrelated problems from several sources.
Recommends improvements to established procedures.
Responsible for a variety of interrelated processes within well established procedures.
Responsible to set work schedules individually or as a team member.
Process is monitored as required.
Provides technical guidance.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual results and for the impact of the results on the team, interrelated activities, or project.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Job Description :
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
• 4+ years of development experience
• Experience with relational databases
• Fluency in English and Cantonese
• Self-motivated team player
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Multiple full life cycle Salesforce implementations
• Solid understanding of Apex Best Practices for Custom Development
• Experience with 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com
• 1+ years Apex and Visualforce coding experience
• Demonstrated ability to understand client needs and perform sound technical work
• Prior experience in working in consultancy or system integrator
• Relevant Salesforce Certification (e.g. Platform Developer I, II)
Role & Responsibility
• Design and develop Salesforce systems, including integration to other back-end systems
• Develop test scenarios, perform component testing and participate in the review of regression, systems, and stress testing and code promotion
• Provide support for system integration test, user acceptance test and production support
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.