IBM Global Business Services – Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
The specialized Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Consultant works with project teams and client stakeholders to implement cloud computing solutions using Oracle Cloud EPM products. You must also have management experience in a range of projects, preferably in Cloud-based technologies, combined with practical experience in the configuration of principal supply chain management processes. Your experience includes, among others, leading workshops, generating product and service deliverables, configuring applications, performing complete tests for successful production deployment and providing advice on best practices for commercial processes. Practical experience in development is a further asset. This role calls for an acquaintance and familiarity in multi-dimensional sectors and expertise in cloud computing services and tools. The key to success is the ability to work with teams whose members are dispersed worldwide and the know-how to deal with different time zones and cultures.
Principal responsibilities of the specialized Oracle Cloud Consultant:
• Acts as Oracle Cloud expert and gives advice on best practices regarding commercial processes for EPM.
• Lead a small functional team in the deployment of the following Oracle EPM products:
o Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS)
o Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)
o Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS)
o Tax Reporting Cloud Service (TRCS)
• Works directly in configuring all cloud computing modules, together with the manager specialized in configuration.
• Demonstrates experience and expertise in designing and executing tests and deployment and in internal communications and senior management as well as the ability to work autonomously.
• Creates and follows a work plan and delivers it as per roadmap and cloud methodology.
• Manages groups in respect to the re-engineering of commercial processes, best practices and customization issues.
• Makes suggestions and shares knowledge with others towards optimizing the implementation methodology.
• Provides business support services and leads exploration workshops.
• Leads workshops on commercial processes and contract execution as well as requirement gathering sessions and assists clients in defining pertinent processes.
• Analyzes commercial requirements and develops effective configuration solutions.
• Guides and documents commercial processes and relevant requirements and obtains acceptance to ensure the client aligns with the proposed solution.
• Provides information to the designated project manager to ensure detailed planning of the project and acceptance from other key stakeholders of the client.
• Supports implementation of the technical and functional part of the work.
• Assumes responsibility to successfully perform tests for the solution developed, including the user acceptance test with users to validate the solution.
• Documents and follows-up product improvement requests made by the client and the report of anomalies.
• Coordinates with Oracle regarding service requests and new products distribution and is able to coordinate the updates and correctives.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 5 years experience in consulting services in the EPM area, preferably with the range of Oracle applications solutions.
At least 5 years experience in Oracle Planning and Budgeting and Financial Consolidations.
At least 2 years experience in completing 1 deployment of a full lifecycle of the Oracle EPM Cloud suite.
At least 5 years experience demonstrating an understanding of the Oracle Cloud supply chain concepts and general module features for Enterprise Performance Management.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• In-depth knowledge of Finance, Planning and Budgeting principles
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiarity and ease with IT systems and Microsoft Office products
• Highly skilled in problem solutions and analysis
• Available to travel
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.