The SAP Technical Architect is responsible for managing technical/functional and architectural activities within a SAP implementation project to ensure quality delivery. This position requires strong knowledge in new dimension SAP products such as various deployment architectures and hybrid deliveries as well as strong leadership and communication skills. The successful candidate having S4 HANA related experience is a plus.
• Conduct explore workshops to identify & finalize functional/architectural requirements.
• Identify the key technical / business Gaps and provide innovative solutions to address them in a timely manner.
• Develop technical migration plans, manage deadlines and co-ordinate of functional team activities with in project time lines
• Estimate the efforts and identify project skill & resource requirements & work with PMO to manage the deliverables on time & budget
• Develop functional / technical specification documents and design best in class technical solution to support architectural activities
• Support Unit testing, SIT, UAT and performance testing activities for SAP implementation
• Collaborate with the cross-functional team to develop integrated deployment strategy to support business processes, executing project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
• Assist in developing cut-over strategies for Go-live activities.
• Monitor and provide status and road map to PMO and stakeholders
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role;
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a client facing position;
• Experienced in requirements management and/or process modeling;
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
• Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experienced in business processes and forms solutions;
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.