• Understand client’s business requirements and objectives quickly
• Discuss business requirements with clients and work as package solution consultant onsite
• Create technical function specification, perform coding and conduct unit test
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Assist client in the selection, implementation & support of PeopleSoft Enterprise HR modules
Perform full life cycle of PeopleSoft HCM implementation, including As-is analysis, To-be design, development,testing and date migration.
Minimum 3 years of proven experience in implementing PeopleSoft HRMS
Preferably with experience of using HR management system
Some experience in HRIS (eg: SAP, Oracle) implementation is a plus
Good team player and good communication skill
Good command of English.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Good oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent oral and written Mandarin Chinese communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, a great team worker
• Self directed with high-level of initiative and strong work ethic
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.