At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Leads a project team in delivering Salesforce.com solutions according to project charter or contract. This specialty has overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables. This specialty manages project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements, including IBM and client employees and 3rd party vendors.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Technical/Product & PM Tools knowledge: Salesforce Sales Cloud; MS Project, Jira, Mural, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
1) Bachelor's degree of Computer Science or equivalence
2) At least 10 cumulative years of project delivery experience in ISV, Product Principal, and System Integrator business with minimum 6 years as PM.
3) Presales: Minimum 5 cumulative years of client-facing experience including Requirement Discovery; developing Proof of Concepts; proposal/SOW writing, project effort sizing; driving of Tender/RFP bid management; solution presentation to achieve project awards
4) In-depth working experience in Salesforce.com application solution design and configuration efforts across multiple cloud, integration and AppExchange
5) Ability to analyse 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system based on user requirements
6) Minimum 6 cumulative years of SF project implementation experience. Preferably in SF iterative or agile implementation methodology in the areas of sales, marketing, and/or customer service
7) In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem-solving skills to drive successful projects
8) Prior roles as SF Solution Architect / Technical Architect / Business Analyst or management consulting experience will be an added advantage
9) Experience in Design Thinking is highly preferred
10) Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
11) Strong passion for technology, attitude for learning and a commitment for excellence
12) Proven credential in delivering complex, cross-functional or multi-cloud projects in Salesforce.com for various industries in the ASEAN region
About Business UnitIBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.