At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be required to :
Sell clients on the business and technical value of IBM's Hybrid Cloud and Resiliency Services and how they be delivered.
Close the opportunity by pricing the solution using appropriate tools and using architecture work products.
Develop a compelling business case for the proposed solution which shows the cost case and ROI, and a well defined scope of work (SOW / proposal) that clearly differentiates IBM from competitors.
Advise client on the delivery capability to build client confidence in IBM's unique ability to partner with the client organization to achieve desired results, minimize risk, and meet negotiated targets (milestones, SLAs, budget, etc.) while maximizing IBM's revenue, profit and client satisfaction.
• Manage a complete portfolio of offerings in Hybrid Cloud and Resiliency service line of GTS.
• The offerings include – Managed Services , Remote Infrastructure Management, Disaster Recovery Services, Cloud Advisory, Migration & Multi Cloud Management, Application Hosting Services including SAP & Oracle and Security Services including Cyber Resiliency Services
• Collaborate with the application teams to build a joint solutions for specific industries in the areas of cloud, analytics and resiliency.
• To Generate Order booking & revenue for assigned set of accounts.
• Ability to operate CRM tools like Sugar CRM
• Stand and Deliver IBM Capability to Enterprise & Commercial clients
• To align & Maintain relationship with OEM’s like Lenovo, Dell, Nutanix, VMWare etc
• Should be willing to travel across locations.
• To be responsible to own end to end stages in Sales cycle.
• Build Relationship at multiple levels in an organization
• Well versed with Sales Management & reporting System
• Excellent Communication and presentation Skills
• Handle Technical Solution Sales
• Work with multiple teams and run multiple opportunities efficiently
• Financial Selling Capability
• Domain Sales Expertise & Industry knowledge for selling :
• ITIL Service Management
• Managed services
• Multi Cloud services
• DR services
• Security services
• Deep knowledge of DC environment – including servers, storage, network, security etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.