At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Senior Technical Analyst for the Enterprise Content Management Center of Excellence (ECM COE) serves as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stake holders to identify, articulate and facilitate business process and systems changes related to document digitization and document- driven business processes.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· Content Management consultant addresses steps for developing a content strategy for an application with content assets that need to be managed and organized.
· You may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
· Responsible to evaluate existing customer's systems (Talend) and come up with overall strategy to upgrade as needed for the client requirements.
· You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on Content Management.
· Understand key components of migration e.g. migration duration/required bandwidth/staging servers/secured protocols.
· Design Talend upgrade data model
· Identify and promote content and asset management to manage the infrastructure to store, access, and manage a full spectrum of digital information.
· You will utilize your technical and consulting skills, business knowledge, and expertise to effectively design, and communicate ECM content management and imaging solutions into the clients’ business environments in order to achieve client expected business results.
· Establish your credibility and build trust with client organizations.
· You will contribute to IBM’s business growth by identifying and promoting new ECM opportunities within the customer account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Minimum 4+ yeas of experience in Talend with ETL design and development
Ability to read and write efficient, robust code
Experience to follow or implement best practices and coding standards
Proven technical background with Batch Data Movement knowledge
Solid understanding of data transformation functions and file systems like flat files, .xml and xsds
Proficient in batch process and error handling techniques
Working knowledge on power shell/Unix shell scripting and commands
Proven Data analysis skills- ability to dig in and understand complex models and business processes
Preferred experience in Talend studio - knowledge on creating talend jobs, joblets and usage of talend components
Ability to manage connection settings, context values, TAC
Proficient in Coding of core java
Knowledge in understanding message formats like Copybook, XML Schemas
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred prior experience in the Banking industry
You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.