This role is performed by technical professionals who specialize in providing perform services to clients on hardware and software components. Activities include operation and maintenance of operating systems across multiple platforms, middleware applications, various database technologies, high availability solutions and load balancing. Job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following: operation and maintenance of operating systems and platform support, database administration, capacity planning, performance management, security compliance. Support is also provided for systems management tools which monitor the operational status of the environment. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent's position, team, and department. Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
Recognize job-related problems. analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Works on professional projects;work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer
satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Access Management primary activity is to keep all the accesses in order to be able for users to initiate, release, approve wires or payments,
and also to get some reports.
• An Access Management member is charge to manage all the UserIDs and give some support to all related on bank platforms as the functionality,
or the previous support before to get in contact directly with them.
As Security Consultant we have to consolidate and work on the annual or quarterly re-validation for all the applications supported.
• Support a treasury and financial application to avoid errors, outages and fix problems.
• Monitoring daily activities that require time precision.
• Provide business and technical support in relation to payment sent and received in the financial area.
• High-Availability environments troubleshooting.
• Handle Deployments and issues working besides the development team.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Critical thinking
• People Skills
• Negotiation skills
• Preferably at least 2 years working as SysAdmin/DevOps
• Competent scripting background in one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python.(Nice to have)
• Good understanding of SQL databases (IBM DB2 is a plus)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.