Trusteer, IBM Security labs in Tel-Aviv, is seeking passionate and bright individuals that wish to take part in the research of fraud activity and web capabilities in order to develop the company's detection abilities.
As a researcher, you will investigate various client side attacks, including research of malware attacks, research of various e-fraud methods and techniques applied in the financial industry, research of new web features and capabilities and incorporate research results into the products.
You would also develop systems and tools in order to improve our methodology and intelligence. The development is very diverse and includes web applications development, automation, data mining and machine learning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 2 years of experience in web application penetration test or malware analysis.
• Strong analytical and program solving skills.
• Dynamic, fast learner and versatile individual, willing to learn and explore new territories.
• Willing to work in a demanding, high pressure environment.
• Fluent in English and Hebrew.
• Good communication skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Programming experience (Python or NodeJS)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.