The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
Join us for the opportunity to be a Human Resource Operations Specialist, while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As a Human Resources Operations Specialist, you will be supporting employee and business needs in delivering outstanding HR services for employees. Your role would need you to provide support at the client site.
● Provide administrative support for specific pre hire verification requirements needed to onboard employees from the client organization which include Work Authorization documents and USPS documents.
Assist with government compliance requirements as needed by the client organization which include Federal and State Labor posters, Annual wage letters and audit requests
● Organize, maintain and update Employee Files as necessary
● Generate reports as applicable/assigned from the applicant tracking system and address queries
● Provide excellent employee service and act as a point of contact for any IBM compliance related queries that might be received from the clients onsite
● To have a good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to queries as how it relates to IBM's scope of work
● Help in printing and mailing recall letters as well as USPS documents
●Contribute towards any ongoing projects between the client organization and IBM
● Update the applicant tracking system and other client HR systems as necessary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
● Excellent verbal and written English language skills
● Experience working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
● Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and time-management are essential for this role
● Demonstrating strong attention to details, follow up and quick responsiveness is imperative for this role
● Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the organization
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
● Bachelor's degree
● Experience of working in HR Operations supporting the US
● Working knowledge of HR related tools
● Working knowledge of SuccessFactors and SAP
● Working experience in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word Documents
● Should have experience in dealing with different functions within Human resources
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.