Responsible for the on-boarding of PIF (Procurement Integrity Focus) Suppliers, revalidation of PIF suppliers and Adverse Media alert monitoring.
The role requires strong collaboration with business stakeholders, Sourcing buyers, Trust & Compliance, Accounts Payable and Suppliers to ensure the PIF requests are processed timely to support the turnaround time to the business. The PIF administrator is also responsible to ensure that all required information are supplied & assessed accurately in accordance to the policies to ensure compliance and audit readiness.
· Strong written and oral communication skills and client facing skills
· Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
· Able to work independently under pressure
· Ability to collaborate and coordinate in a global environment
. Ability to resolve issues independently with suppliers and all stakeholders
· For Non English speaking country support, candidates must be able to communicate in English and must be fluent in the Non English country they support (eg. Chinese, Japanese, Korea)
· For English speaking country support, candidates must be fluent in English and be prepared to work night shifts from 15:00-24:00 supporting North America
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.