IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with SAP experience in Finance & Controlling and integration into several other SAP modules such as Plant Maintenance, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution and HR. Additionally, it is highly preferred for the candidate to have extensive experience within the Oil & Gas industry. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping IBM to continue being recognized as the premier SAP solutions implementer for a key IBM customer in Calgary.
Responsibilities for the position include:
• SAP FICO expert, if required on multiple projects at the same time.
• Working with critical stakeholders
• Delivering work assignments accordance with project milestones
• Strong communicating skills to peers, customer and superiors.
• Executing and reviewing the major solution design decisions and key deliverables from a Solution Architect perspective
• Providing SAP FICO expertise on the assessment of business and application requirements, functional and system specifications, fit/gap analysis and business process modeling, configuration, and testing
• Execute FICO system configuration, testing and defect resolution support.
• Provide input to development teams on FICO specific business needs, which need to be provided through WRICEF deliverables.
• Maintaining necessary documentation
• Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
• Coaching the team members, managing their time, resolving any internal conflicts or resource issues
• Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3 or more full project lifecycle implementations of SAP FICO as FICO expert.
• At least 3 additional years hands on experience designing and implementing the SAP Finance and Controlling module
• Strong configuration skills in SAP ECC - preferred applicants will understand the changes brought forward by S4/HANA and SAP Central Finance
• SAP Finance design and configuration skill in the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Banking Interface, JVA, Integration with other SAP modules CO - CCA, PCA, IOA, COPA-PC
• Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience or working knowledge of Joint Venture Accounting functionality of IS-Oil.
• Working knowledge of New G/L functionality
• IFRS implementation experience.
• Business Planning and/or business consolidation experience
• Experience with FIORI
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.