The candidates are expected to work effectively with major Chinese enterprises and multinational companies in delivering Sales & Marketing Transformation consulting project for B2C or B2B clients. The project may be sales transformation, channel management, omni-channel collaboration and innovation, customer insights and strategy, new business innovation, etc.
Major responsibilities include:
• Lead small-to-middle size consulting projects in sales & marketing transformation solution
• Manage client relationship in consulting projects
• Conduct benchmarking studies and identify industry best practices
• Analyze and prioritize clients’ business issues
• Deliver high value-added client deliverables and make convincing recommendations tailored to the defined audience
• Assist in generating proposals and promoting target clients
• Contribute to the firm’s intellectual capital and community-building activities
• Cooperate with other service team to maximize the value created for client engagements
• An MBA or advanced degree from top business education institutes is strongly desired. Degree in Sales & Marketing, general management is also welcome.
• At least 5 years experiences in Electronic/Auto/Machinery industry/CPG/retail
• 5+ years experience in sales& marketing operation, business innovcation or related consulting projects
• Aggressive, self-motivated, fast learning team player, willing and able to work in multi-cultural environments.
• Strong communication, PPT writing and presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel to fulfill responsibilities
Bachelor's Degree at least, MBA is a plus.
English: Fluent, Chinese traditional: Fluent
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.