IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
You will create an end to end migration solution and take responsibility for overall Cost, Solution Quality and Deliverability, working closely with our T&T, Account teams and other Service Lines to ensure all related aspects of the T&T solution are solutioned by the relevant parties and that there are no gaps in IBM scope against Customer requirements. Explaining solution, risks and reasoning for costs and mitigate business and delivery risk within the solution.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Electrical or Electronic Engineer.
· At least 5 years up of experience
· Strong technical skills of LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDWAN, IP Communications of CISCO, or Juniper solution design
· Holders of CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, or JNCIE will be considered with priority and preferable
· Proven experience in Network Solution Architect Design, customer support, technical support, responsible for the support of wide area networks based on Cisco or Juniper Routers and Switches
· Proven customer service and problem solving skills, working face-to-face and on-site with customers.
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Deep experience and expertise in Cisco, or Juniper products, Network management and related products such as Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, etc...
· Detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of IP protocols, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS), DMVPN, firewalls, and routers.
· Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting centralized network infrastructure such as routers, switches, firewall, load balancer, etc.
· Experience with large scale implementation as leader
· Good command of English in speaking, listening, and writing skill
· Perform network presale and solution design by develop the proposals, BOM, estimate cost of service, and scope of work for optimizing network solutions design to meet customer’s requirements
· Accountable for accuracy of solutions design based
· Work closely with seller for create and develop the network opportunities and solutions
· Work offside and onside at client site for gathering client requirement and doing proof of concept (POC) for solution design.
· Participate in the sales support, for present and doing POC for driving the solution values and benefit to client
· Proactively and maintain Network and IT knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications.
· Contribute to company vision and direction in helping improve technical practices, as well as choosing key technologies and issues to address as we grow.
· Accountable for reaching personal objectives to include ensuring feasibility of all solutions designed and implemented;
· Workable under pressure on tighten schedule for driving high performance culture
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See the JD
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.