IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
• Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners – all while being based out of our Southbury, CT office.
• Participate and/or lead specific integrations
• Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
• Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to workday product
What you will do:
Work independently with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
• Work with functional team and third party vendors for discovery and design sessions, as needed.
• Design and build integrations of all types: EIB, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI, Studio
• Experience in designing and developing complex reports using BIRT.
• Sound understanding of one or more functional module in Workday.
• Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP and Studio - desirable
• Write Technical Design/ Specifications.
• End to end testing of integrations.
• Independently engage with third party vendors, as needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
The Chief Information Office (CIO) is a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.