Preferred candidate location-
Chicago, IL, Cambridge, MA
Seeking an experienced Product Marketer with 10+ years experience to join our Marketing team. The Product marketer will focus on the Program Integrity focused offerings in our Government Health and Human Services (GHHS) business. The Product Marketer reports to the GHHS Marketing Lead and has overall responsibility for driving pipeline development, market development and brand awareness for Program Integrity and responsibility for representing and executing Program Integrity in the broader GHHS portfolio.
Top Responsibilities include:
· Marketing Plan development and Execution: Develop and execute offering marketing plan for Program Integrity, with an emphasis on meeting quarterly milestones, working with the GHHS Marketing leader, GHHS product marketers, and Watson Health and greater IBM marketing and business resources. Adjust plan as necessary throughout the year. Direct marketing resources to achieve offering outcomes.
· Demand generation: Direct and support the performance marketing team in creating integrated programs that drive demand and sales pipeline; Track feedback and results to measure performance and adjusting the marketing strategy and messaging accordingly.
· Market intelligence: Develop customer, market, and competitor insights to inform marketing plans; participate in sales calls and industry events to stay abreast of buyers’ evolving challenges and needs.
· Product launches: Plan the market launch of new Program Integrity products and major releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plan with offering management, sales, and marketing teams.
· Positioning: Develop product positioning and market-facing messaging that clearly articulate the Program Integrity value proposition and differentiates from competitive offerings.
· Communications: Work with sales and marketing teams to broadcast our message to the market, across the organization, and to channel partners; work with sales enablement to ensure internal training for the sales and marketing organizations.
· Content and sales tools: Work with content marketing and sales enablement to develop Program Integrity sales presentations, cheat sheets, collateral, videos, white papers, webinars and other thought leadership and enablement tools to communicate the value of our products
· Analyst/public relations: Support work with analysts and journalists to ensure our best message is delivered around Program Integrity in the context of GHHS and Watson Health.
· Administration and reporting: Efficiently develop a system of operations to provide timely reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and operational reporting. Manage response to internal requests.
A successful product marketer must have the following capabilities:
· Ability to synthesize data and to express complex concepts in a concise and audience-relevant manner.
· Identify opportunities to build and develop marketing capabilities for the organization.
· Have a bias toward thoughtful speedy execution and creative problem solving.
· Support programs that identify unmet market needs by utilizing a variety of research techniques and methodologies and market-driven feedback to validate organizational strategies for growth.
· Apply analytical techniques to draw insights, develop conclusions, build compelling presentations & provide general thought leadership.
· Support Marketing and Strategy leadership to measure success against business goals.
· Work across GHHS, Watson Health and IBM to achieve positive outcomes.
· Pull and analyze data via excel, and present via PowerPoint. Outstanding PowerPoint skills.
· Prepare management/executive level summaries and presentations.
· Contribute to and support the development of annual Fall plan and strategic and operational planning, as needed.
· Effectively lead cross functional teams.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
10 years of progressive marketing, strategy, or related business experience
Market and competitive intelligence techniques knowledge
Knowledge of state and federal government market, healthcare market or analytics industry
Superb analytic, project and cross functional management skills.Effective at working in a large, matrixed organization
Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills
Microsoft Office skills required (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Self directed, proactive, flexible, independent, confident and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
Passion for the marketing function, classic marketing strategy and branding
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Working with external marketing and/or consulting firms a plus
Experience with market analysis preferred
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.